Coach Hire Terms
We advise you read our hire terms before booking a coach.
1. All bookings are subject to a broker booking fee which is payable in advance. Your booking cannot be confirmed until this deposit has been paid in full. As Coach Broker Ltd acts as a broker, it is up to individual coach hire company whether to refund any money. We are unable to refund the deposit / BAF (Broker Administration Fee) under any circumstances.
2. Should you wish to pay the balance in full, this must be received in full at least 30 days before the booking date. If you wish to pay the balance by cheque or credit card, please ensure the full payment has cleared 10 days in advance of the booking.
3. All cancellations of bookings must be made at least 30 days prior to the date upon which the services are intended for or the customer agrees to meet the full cost of the said booking accordingly therefore indemnifying Coach Broker Limited of any potential costs incurred therein. If the consumer makes the booking less than 30 days then these terms still apply accordingly.
4. All bookings for key dates and popular busy dates such as school proms, Christmas, New Years day require a 60 days cancellation notice. Failure to do so will result in the full cost of the booking.
5. Coach Broker Ltd will not be held responsible for financial or personal loss in the event of mechanical failure. We strive to ensure that all our vehicles are serviced to the manufacturers specifications but cannot be held accountable should the vehicle develop a fault while carrying passengers. In the event of a breakdown, our agent will do their very best to source a replacement vehicle but are under no obligation to pay for alternative travel arrangements.
6. We reserve the right to change the vehicle requested for a hire at any time. This includes the colour and the style of the vehicle. We will only do so if we feel the requested vehicle is unfit to carry passengers and will do our best to replace the vehicle with an identical model, if this is not available we or the agent will consult with you as soon as possible.
7. Use of prohibited substances in our vehicles is banned at all times. Should our drivers become aware of any such transgressions, we reserve the right to cancel the hire with immediate effect and eject all passengers. We will not be held accountable for any resulting travel costs.
8. All vehicles operate a strict no smoking policy, if you require a vehicle which allows smoking please request this at the time of booking and we will do our best to source such a vehicle. Please be aware an additional charge could be applied to the booking for cleaning services or any damages to the vehicle.
9. Any damage caused to the vehicle by the occupants shall be the sole responsibility of the customer. Any costs associated with repairs must be paid in the time frame agreed upon with the company. An additional daily charge can be imposed should the vehicle be taken out of commission.
10. The company and employees of our coach hire companies (agents) reserve the right to refuse passage to any person(s) that it deems to be unfit to travel in the vehicle. If a driver deems any person(s) to be posing a danger to the vehicle or it's occupants they reserve the right to terminate the booking with immediate effect. No refund will be given in this circumstance and we cannot be held responsible for any associated costs incurred.
11. We reserve the right to impose a valet charge of no less than £100 for cleaning of said vehicle should any passengers damage it through deliberate misuse or illness. The hirer agrees to pay for all costs associated with returning the vehicle to an acceptable standard should they be responsible for causing the damage. The customer irrevocably agrees to indemnify Coach Broker Ltd or its servants and agents against any damages or unnecessary costs arising from their hire of the vehicle.
12. Any changes requested to the booking may be subject to a service charge in line with the magnitude of alteration. Although we will make every effort to effect the changes, we cannot offer any guarantee.
13. The customer/consumer irrevocably agrees to indemnify Coach Broker Limited of all reasonable costs and disbursements arising from Debt Recovery action taken to recover outstanding monies owing, including but not limited to those costs payable to Federal Management Ltd, their servants or agents.
14. If the client cancels a booking within 30 days of the event, we reserve the right to debit the full amount of the booking from your credit/debit card. Under extenuating circumstances we may decide to take part payment, but this would be at the discretion of Coach Broker Ltd.
Please note this website is owned and run by Coach Broker Ltd.
Minibus Hire Kent - ...me > Area CoverageIf you’re looking for affordable minibus hire in the Kent area, then you’re in luc...
Minibus Hire Cardiff - ... For low cost rates on minibus hire in the Cardiff area, come direct to the UK’s fastest growing tra...
Minibus Hire Cambridge - ...ge Home > Area CoverageIf you’re looking for top quality minibus hire at an affordable rate in Cambr...
Minibus Hire Birmingham - ...ham Home > Area CoverageWelcome to the home of affordable minibus hire in Birmingham. We operate thr...
Minibus Hire - Cheapest Mini-bus Hire Prices - ...quality minibus hire at an affordable rate, look no further than the UK’s fastest growing minibus hi...